5 Reasons Why Himalayan Salt Should Be A Part of Your Bedtime Skincare Routine
You probably have Pink Himalayan salt sitting in your kitchen shelves for seasoning your favourite dishes or maybe you have a pink salt lamp on your bedside table for respiratory concerns. The craze for Himalayan salt has been trending for a few years now and it’s not going away any time soon. Pink Himalayan Salt is known for its ever present high mineral count including magnesium, potassium, sodium & Bromide to name a few. It may not be the most glamorous skincare ingredient but the mineral properties within Himalayan Salt have been known to serve a range of face and body benefits.
1. Bathing in Himalayan Salt can help detox the body of impurities. Himalayan Salt is packed full of calcium and magnesium which not only strengthens the cell membranes but also cleanses and exfoliates the skins surface. Giving you that healthy glow without the layers of skincare.
2. We all know that a swim in the ocean can (almost) make you feel like a brand-new person. A Himalayan Salt bath mimics this, it can replenish and regenerate minerals which have been lost during everyday activities.
3. Himalayan Salt helps bring relief to inflammation and irritated skin concerns. If you struggle with skin concerns such as psoriasis, acne, Keratosis pilaris or insect bites Himalayan Salt can aid in calming the inflamed skin.
4. Helps relieve stress. It may seem obvious, but a relaxing bath filled with Himalayan Salt skincare products could put anyone into a state of Water therapy as it is a well-equipped source of relaxation, by adding magnesium to a warm bath the body is invited to unwind, chill out and take a minute to slow down.
5. Helps relax the body and promotes better sleep. Who knew there could be a simple solution to relaxing and regulating your sleeping patterns. Himalayan Salt helps to soothe the muscles of aches and pains as it restores magnesium levels back into the body. The minerals are absorbed into the skin.
Try our Pink Himalayan Salt range now: