Ginger and clay for winter detoxify & energise
Ah yes, winter! From the chilly nights and frosty mornings to the runny noses and dry skin, not to mention the body aches and pains. Sound familiar?
If there is one thing better than snuggling up in your warm bed with a big mug of hot chocolate, it’s definitely soaking in a hot bath and letting go of all your worries! Welcome, our good friend Dr Teal’s!
Dr Teal’s therapeutic bath and body products contain essential oils to soothe the senses, relax tense muscles and promote overall well being. The range has been specially designed to prevent dry skin, thanks to the neutral pH and alkaline-free formulation. Ahh, doesn’t it sound lovely?!
A day spa or expensive massage is not the answer. Once you witness the extraordinary benefits of Dr Teal’s Detoxify & Energise with Ginger and Clay, it will be your go-to form of relaxation – what makes it better is that it can all be done in the comfort of your own home. Bonus!
This bag of magic crystals works to naturally remove the body’s build up of toxins, easing aches and muscle pains and aids increasing natural energy levels. The beautiful combination of ginger and clay is proving to be a pleasing combination this winter.
The cooler whether isn’t so bad now is it? Dr Teal’s gives us all something to get excited about!
If you simply can’t get enough of Dr Teal’s (we know once you try it, you’ll be hooked) then you should try the other variants in the Dr Teal’s Range:
- Pre & Post Workout with Magnesium and Sulfate
- Revitalise & Refresh with Cooling Peppermint
- Sooth & Sleep with Lavender
- Relax & Relief with Eucalyptus and Spearmint
Just before you rush off to get yourself some of the Dr Teal’s goodness, here are some benefits of Epsom Salts:
- The main components of Epsom Salts are Magnesium and Sulfate, two common deficiencies in people.
- Improves heart health and circulatory functions,
- Flushes out toxins and heavy metals from cells.
- Improves nerve functions by regulating electrolytes and relieving stress.
Go on then, get to it. Happy winter detoxing beauties – and say hello to regained energy to get you through the days!